It was originally conceived by Dan Spencer, founder of The St. Joseph Center of Kansas City.
It calls for men to pray...
- For every man to heed Christ's call to personal conversion.
- For every man to become a transformed disciple of Jesus.
- For every Catholic man to fully actualize his vocational state of life calling.
- For every married man to love his wife and children as Christ loved the Church.
- For every ordained and religious man to serve Christ and His Church in accord with his specific vocation.
- For every man to embrace, proclaim and exemplify the truth of the Gospel in his home, parish, workplace and community.
Learn more about this day of prayer at the NFCM site.
Tomorrow is the 10th annual Diocesan Catholic Men’s Conference for the Worcester, MA diocese which I will be attending!